Cheater Pastrami From A Corned Beef Brisket
1 Corned Beef Brisket
2 T Black Pepper
2 T Coriander Seeds (cracked in a food processor)
1. Soak corned beef brisket overnight in water to remove salt.
2. Mix pepper and ground coriander and rub all over the rinsed corned beef.
3. Set up smoker for higher heat 275-300 degree smoking.
4. Smoke corned beef until internal temperature of about 175.
5. Set up\steamer basket and steam the smoked corned beef until internal temperature of about 200 degrees.
6. Rest for 30 min.
7. Slice thin.