BBQ Grilled NY Steaks
· Heat gas or charcoal grill until max temp.
· Let steaks come to room temperature before preparing.
· Slather steaks with Kitchen Bouquet.
· Optionally, spread steaks with minced garlic on top of Kitchen Bouquet.
· Season with salt and pepper.
· Spray surface of steaks liberally with spray oil.
· Spray grill with spray oil.
Please on grill for 3 minutes, then turn steaks 90 degrees and cook for 3 more minutes on this side to provide grill marks on serving side.
Turn steaks over. Cook 3-5 more minutes, or until inside is medium rare when you cut it open, or inside of steak has reached 130 degrees.
Take off BBQ and let rest for 5 minutes.