Closest Bus Stops
Bus Lines and Cable Cars
· Closest is the No. 1 line on California Street, one block North of Pine Street. The East-bound bus will take you downtown, to Chinatown, North Beach and to the Ferry Building area. Or out to the Outer Richmond neighborhood on the West-bound line.
· The No. 24 line is available at Divisadero and Pine Streets. The South-bound bus will take you the Castro, and the South portion of The City. North-bound it goes to Pacific Heights.
· The No. 22 Fillmore line is available at Pine and Fillmore 5 blocks East. The South-bound bus will take you to the Mission District and all points in between. The North-bound goes to the Marina District including Union and Chestnut Streets.
· The No. 2 Clement line is available at Divisadero and Sutter. It will take you East to Union Square and Market Street. The West-bound will take you to Clement Street.
· The No. 38 Geary line has both express (R) and local service and is available at Divisadero and Geary. The East-bound bus will take you to Union Square, the Financial District downtown and the Transbay Terminal. West-bound the 38 goes out to the Ocean with it's outer stops near the Cliff House and the Legion of Honor art museum.
· The No.43 Masonic line is available west up the hill on Pine Street at Presidio Avenue. It will take you to the Haight-Ashbury area, West Portal, and on to City College on the South-bound, and to the Presidio, Fort Mason and the Marina District on the North-bound.
· Closest Historic Cable Car is at California Street and Van Ness Avenue, on the East side of Van Ness. There are also lines that start and end on Powell Street in Union Square that go to Fisherman's Wharf.
A PDF file of the entire SF Muni system is here.
Fare for bus or Muni streetcar rides is $2.75 cash or $2.50 if you use a Clipper Cards. No change provided when you pay in cash, so you will need two dollar bills and three quarters per adult. Children ride for $1.35 cash or $1.25 if they have a Clipper Card. Clipper Cards are available at all Walgreen's stores, at the underground Muni streetcar stations downtown, and at the SFMuni Kiosk at Geary and Presidio, not far from Garden Quarters. Historic Cable Car rides are $7.00 for all passengers.
For more information, go to: https://www.sfmta.com/getting-around/transit/fares-passes
Nearest Bus Stops
Copyright 2017, Garden Quarters in Lower Pacific Heights